01/06/2012

Caught In My Kitchen

OK. I think I got some crazy fever. I tried out some really big cake project. It was in one of my eight cookbooks and all the time waiting to be made. This afternoon I was just in the mood to bake and decide to realize this uncredible cake.


I want to share the recipe but it's enormous. Plus, I don't think that you're that crazy. The funny thing in this all is that I even don't have a reason to celebrate, a reason to eat cake. For no good reason I was caught in the kitchen for almost three hours. Just to realize this one, just because it was waiting. A cake waiting? To go from 2D to 3D? I told you, I'm crazy. Anyway, I hope it will taste delicious, there different layers inside, different cream, there is some yummy cake and then the marzipan.

I still can't believe this cake is in my fridge. If you really want to have the recipe, just contact me!



No comments:

Post a Comment